Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I am a BLOGGER, Now

Finally, I have my own blog. Quite happy and satisfy with the decision I make, that is, starting my new blog. When my friends started their own blog, every moment I think of whether I should work out on my own blog or just visit their blog, view their posts and leave them comment(s). I start to think. Perhaps I must do something meaningful without hanging and fooling around anymore.

Why I start my new own blog?
1. to express my feelings
2. to show off to my friends? (maybe)
3. to improve my writing skill (depend)
4. influenced by others (>50% definitely)
5. free, nothing to do

Obviously, I am influenced by others (especially my friends) to start my new blog. Here, I would like to advise all of you (those who have their own blog or not),

"Be true to yourselves and others will believe and appreciate what you write."

Together we shout out our mixed feelings on our own blog so others can view them, realize and understand our feelings and thus provide solution to our problems. It is never too late to do so.

No comments: