Sunday, June 29, 2008

Decision~Final

What have you ever seen on your journey,
that cause you to change your mind?
Please think again,
did you choose the right path?
Did you brave enough
to fight the thoughts that make you blurred?
Stop changing your decision,
or you'll regret later.
You can't alter the truth,
otherwise you'll not be wiser.
There's no way of turning back.
All you can do is
by having strong determination and beliefs,
you'll be able to fight against the blurred thoughts.

Your final decision will be determined
when the Judgement Day comes.

For me, the DECISION we made is ambiguous.

2 comments:

ryus said...

It's so hard for me to make a final decision, Even after I have made my decision, I don't have the determination to continue pushing myself to complete it. I think u have written many useful great points.

i.am.ahBeng said...

Thanks!