Thursday, April 23, 2009

April 22nd

Today I had four "missions" to accomplish. I woke up earlier than usual, about 7.30 a.m. Luckily today's weather was not so hot as the sun was partially hidden by clouds.

First, I went to mini market in my neighbourhood to photocopy my identification card and SPM result slip. I photocopied four each to store for later use. After that, I proceeded with taking bus to Pekan Rabu. Yeah, I waited for only one minute, the bus came already. I didn't have to wait for couple of minutes as usual. Sometimes it was longer than waiting Wil Bond's car. At 9, the bus arrived at Pekan Rabu, I continued walking to my school. It was hot as the clouds had gone and the sun made its appearance. It made me to sweat profusely.

Once I stepped into the main gate of school, I could feel my heart was pounding. As I walked past the class of 5 Gamma, Chee Sian and Victor greeted me. Even I bowed my head low they still saw me. I went upstairs to the office directly. In the office, I only saw En. Asri in his room, another two PKs were not there. But before that, I had to wait ten more minutes to let him finished his conversation with the parents of a student. Between that, Pn. Maznah walked in. She asked why I had been here. I explained to her that I wanted to make appealing for matriculation. There was another pair of visitors wanted to go in. The man asked me: "Sekejap atau lama?" "Sekejap", I replied. "Kamu masuk dulu, kami mungkin lama sikit." I thanked him and nodded in reply. Then, I went into the room and greeted En. Asri good morning. I asked for his permission to help me certifying my photocopied documents. He asked me what were these documents for. I explained I wanted to use for making appealing for matriculation. He also wanted to know who else got the offer but I was not sure about it. When En. Asri had signed all, I thanked him.

Then, I walked from school to MCA office. The office was just opposite to Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN), my father told me a day before. As I opened the door, there were four ladies inside the office. One of the secretaries asked me to wait for another secretary. Later on, she asked me to submit the form, together with the identification card and result slip copies. I also submitted one copy of appealing letter though it was not necessary. She said never mind. She would be sending all the documents and she asked me to read newspaper for the result. I thanked her.

After that, I went to post office. On my way to post office, I walked past a beggar. Suddenly, he "hoi" me. I was startled. Looked like he wanted me to give him some money. I felt helpless at that time. So, unwillingly I grabbed some coins from pocket to him. He "hmm" like showing his satisfaction. Oh my God! He got hands and legs, why didn't he get a proper job? In the post office, I wanted to send my appealing letter to Education Minister through Pos Laju. But the clerk said: "Rugilah macam tu, kami untung", because I had affixed stamps already. So I had to pay extra one ringgit plus RM 5.70 delivery charge. After all tasks had settled, I went home.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

Today is EARTH DAY. Have you done anything to preserve and conserve our nature?

4 comments:

colours of the wind said...

Haha, that day I tried catch up with u in school but u dissapeared in a split second. I guess u had already stepped into the office. U are really independant, I will sure lost in the city if u ask me to travel by bus. By the way, good luck in ur appeal for matriculation.

cuteJason said...

Speechless to you...

~Be happy~

Anonymous said...

what is the meaning of "Sometimes it was longer than waiting Wil Bond's car"?

ish..

i.am.ahBeng said...

colours of the wind: Thank you...

~jason~: The same to you...

Harry Khaw: Sorry, but it's a bit longer than the exact time when waiting for your car.