Sunday, March 15, 2009

HUMMING...

I'm walking alone
on my way home

Sometimes it can be hot
cloudy or raining
But these will never weaken my spirit

The distance's getting nearer
than I thought at first
My steps become faster

I want to get into the warmth of my blanket
embrace it and have a sweet dream

So I keep thinking of the good things
that might happen to me
and the people around me
because they distract me from thinking of
the tiredness when walking alone

There are many things to see
while on the way home
Some brighten up my feeling if they are nice
some are irritating me
when there are unavoidable nuisance

The nature is warming up
Things are awaken by the call
becoming active again

While I am accompanied by the blue sky
my spirit is soaring even higher and getting thrilled

The splendid view along the walk will stay always
the nuisance will vanish from this world
Then the world will be more vivid and colorful

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very deep lo...

i.am.ahBeng said...

You will understand when you familiarize yourself with walking long way of road.