Monday, September 22, 2008

30th: Bravo!

Just now in school, after we had finished our Mathematics re-exam, our teacher-in-charge announced something. She informed us to get the "surprise" from a big box at the front stage. She said if you want, you take one; if you do not want, never mind. Almost everyone of us rushed to the front stage to grab for the "surprise". My burning curiousity wanted to know what was the "surprise" actually. I was thrilled.

Yeah, finally I get the latest issue of Reader's Digest for free!

I do not understand whether it is a reward for us or a kind of compensation because we have to take the Maths exam twice.

Last time, I borrowed Reader's Digest from my friend and read. From the book, I found out some interesting articles and topics on education, health and etc. The other parts seemed not so impressive, I merely flipped through. Although the book is small and compact, it provides lots of useful information and facts in various fields. I was totally impressed by the contents of the book. But it was tantalizing. This book sold in Popular Bookstore and costs RM 15 each when I checked through the price tag! I could not afford it of course. Astonished with the price but quite astounded because of the enriched contents of the book. Something that is expensive always pays at the end in exchange, I thought.

Hopefully, the anticipated issues will bring me real surprise embedded within the book.

I love facts rather than fiction.

September Issue: 5th Annual Humour Issue

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

At first, I was going to mock you.
Then, I know that the reader digest is RM15 each..I...
Thanks for being my neighbour for this three weeks^^

Anonymous said...

But I love fiction rather than facts. ^.-

Anonymous said...

cc told me that:"why ah beng's english suddenly become so good one?better then yours lo..."

i have to check for the dictionary when reading...

yr word vry "chim" for me...

第一名,就是第一名。。。

i.am.ahBeng said...

Welcome. Sorry for I could not help you.

i.am.ahBeng said...

But I don't know whether got grammatical mistake or not.